[FINAL REPORT] Sunny of Girls' Generation Birthday Project 2021: Our 1st Birthday Project

This is 515ubs Global Fan Team's very first birthday project for Sunny! We collaborated with Soonkyu Project Thailand to send her simple birthday gifts like flowers and a burger birthday cake! Why a burger birthday cake? Because at that time, she spoke a lot about burgers on bubble. So yeah, why not just send her a burger cake?

Burger Birthday Cake for Sunny





Flowers for Sunny



Sunny posted it on Instagram!
Translation:
Our SONE who makes me think every year, “There won’t be a birthday as good as this year~” ♡ And family! SNSD members! My precious friends!!! Although we couldn’t all meet this year and greeted each other through a screen, I did warmly receive your heart ♡ Thank you for always being by my side!!!! Precious people...💖 I love you!!! 
(trans by @SonexStella)


Sunny posted it on bubble, too!

Translation:
Aing~! Thank yooouu ♡♡♡♡♡ 

Translation:
It's raining summer outside, but spring is in full bloom inside my house!!!! Thanks to you.... Thank you♡  Actually, thanks to (all my fans), every day is my birthday kekeke today is a happier birthday!!!! I will live happily and gratefully every day like it's my birthday♡ 


Post a Comment

0 Comments